Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wildwood!

Hey guys! So this is gonna be kind of a vacay blog post series. My family and I drove to Wildwood New Jersey today. We got here around 2 and saw my grandma's old beach house. My uncle uses the house now and it looks so different. There used to be these ugly bright blue carpeting all over the house. Now it's hard wood flooring. I got to see my cousin, ( I think her blog is JaquelineBach.com) then we went to dinner at the ravioli house. It was delishious! I got tortellini Alfredo, super yummy, I recommend it if you are in the wildwood area. Then we got some pasteries at the ajoining bakery for breakfast tomorrow. I'm so excited for tomorrow! I think we're going to the beach. Talk to you tomorrow! - Jenny






1 comment:

  1. Jacquelinebach.com :) with a c

    And I love the pics!!!!

    Looking forward to more posts! You will need to set up followers, I learned how today, I'll send you info abt it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete