Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wildwood day 3

So today we went to the beach again and I stayed in the water the whole time. I collected a LOT of sea shells. Then we went to my favorite pizza place ever Sam's on the boardwalk. I always get a birch beer. They put slushy ice in it. And i get a pepperoni pizza slice. You should try it if you're in wildwood. We got an ice cream and explored. My brother and dad went on go carts and then we walked back to the car. On the way back, we saw this crazy spray paint artist named Joshua Moonshine. He was blasting music and he wore a gas mask and a crazy mad hatter type hat. You should look him up on YouTube. Then we went to Laura's fudge, one of our favorite candy shops. We drove around wildwood looking at the neon lit hotels. Now we are back home. Ttfn - Jenny








1 comment: